I will be the first to admit I am frugal. I absolutely hate buying anything that’s not on sale! Especially makeup! It drives me nuts that “prestige” brands rarely go on sale so when I find a great sale I jump on it and buy what I want or need that will last for the appropriate shelf life of that product. The Ulta 21-Days of Beauty Sale is just such an event! It only comes around a couple times a year so and last 3 weeks so I thought I would clue you into some of it’s bargains!
I meant to get to this article yesterday, but with 2 of the little grandkids in the house I found that difficult! LOL! I remember now why I had my kids when young! I was so tired by the time they left that I vegged the rest of the night!
I happened to wake up at about 4:00am this morning and grabbed the two beauty steals listed that I already knew I wanted. You know you are a hard core makeup sale junkie when, first, you remember the sale at 4am and two you use Paypal to pay for it so you don’t have to even get out of bed (I used the iPad on my nightstand) to place your order! So I promised myself that I would get this typed up for you asap today so you could grab those bargains too!
Today’s beauty steals are…
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Finishing Powder $12 (reg $24)
- Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Face Wash 8 oz. $14 (reg $28)
…and I bought BOTH! I have heard so much about the powder on many Youtube reviews and knew that I wanted to try it for some time now. It blurs fine lines and pores while setting your foundation and concealer. I love both the It Cosmetics CC+ Cream AND their Bye Bye Undereye Concealer so I know I will love their powder! If I don’t Ulta is great at taking returns!
Have you tried their CC+ Bronzer? I love using this in the summer for a wonderful warm glow AND I mix it with my CC+ Cream to get my desired shade too! One last note on It Cosmetics, if you haven’t tried their makeup brushes you are missing out! I own several of their individual brushes and they are amazing! They will have the Airbrush All-Over Shadow Brush #119 on sale HALF PRICE on March 27th so put that on your calendar or watch our Facebook page for a reminder link. I have it marked on my Cozi calendar so that I grab a couple myself! If you have a teen just starting out with makeup check out the travel-size kit on sale this week on the 16th! It’s not the quality of the single brushes but at only $18 you cannot go wrong.
The other item today is the Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Face Wash. It’s wonderful! I switched to the Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser when I found (and shared it with you on the FB page) it on sale for next to nothing earlier this year. I love that one and the company sent me a couple samples of the exfoliating face wash to try with my order. I instantly fell in love with it but not the price. It’s really finely milled exfoliating beads that feel amazing on your skin. At half price I couldn’t resist buying enough to last me a while! If I was you I would grab some now too!
As you can see by the graphic “calendar” there are some absolutely amazing deals throughout the sale! Up to 50% off! Right off the bat Stila One Step Correct Primer will help you even out your complexion and is on sale tomorrow, Monday, March 14th for 50% off. If you are a lover of PERRICONE MD then be sure to place your order online instead of the store so you can grab their cleansers at only $22.50!
There are great deals every day so scan through them all now and put them on your calendar so you don’t miss a one! I will also put a reminder on the Facebook page to help you remember. I definitely want to pick up the Mally Face Defender on the 22nd (it’s been out of stock forever and I am thrilled to see it available before summer to take the shine off my face especially when going foundationless around the pool this year!) and that It Cosmetics brush!
Some other things you might want to check out are the Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blushes next Saturday; I have the peach beach and love it! It even has a natural highlight built right into the blush! If you are a fan of Tarte’s Lights Camera Lashes mascara be sure to stock up on Saturday, March 26th when it is only $10 (reg $21) which is less than half price! This one has a cult following so you can bet it’ll sell out FAST on a Saturday morning in their stores! One last one I thought I would mention is the Laura Geller blushes on sale on the 29th. These are great and you cannot beat the $15 price tag. There are SO many more that it would take all day to list them but these highlights will tell you just how great a sale it is and you can go HERE to find them all.
One quick VERY important note: these deals go FAST in-store! A lot will sell out even before you get off for lunch to run to the mall so I suggest if there is something you really like order it online. The sale prices usually go live at 1:00am eastern time so order ASAP to get the deals before they sell out! Why do you think I ordered mine today when I woke up at 4am?
If you are a platinum member be sure to watch your daily emails because there will special deals for you! It says you have to be signed in to see them but I found that it didn’t change the price for me until I actually put the item in my online cart. These online sales are only good for the day so get them while you can!
As a platinum member you also get FREE shipping on select beauty steals throughout the sale and again, I found that it gave me free shipping on both the deals of the day available to everyone and the platinum member steal too. Otherwise shipping is free over $50. Think to ask a friend or family if you know they are platinum members! I know I share my info and free shipping with my daughter when I can. Every little bit helps! Sometimes they drop the free shipping minimum to only $25 for all customers, if I see that offered I will let you know through the Facebook page. If you see it before I do definitely tell all of us there too!
Along with the prestige beauty steals each day of the sale Ulta is also offering their own brand on specific days of the week during the sale:
- Sundays – Ulta Beauty Lipsticks and Lip Butter $3 (reg $8 – $9)
- Mondays – Ulta Beauty Foundation $5 (reg $12.50 – $14)
- Tuesdays – Ulta Beauty Lip Gloss $3 (reg $8 – $9)
- Wednesdays – Ulta Beauty Mascara $4 (reg $10 – $12)
- Thursdays – Ulta Beauty Nail Lacquer $2 (reg $6)
- Fridays – Ulta Beauty Eye Shadow Palettes $12 (reg $20)
- Fridays – Ulta Beauty Shower Gel & Body Lotion $4 (reg $9.50 – $15.50)
- Saturdays – Ulta Beauty Automatic & Gel Eyeliner Pencils $3 (reg $8)
- Saturdays – Ulta Beauty Smoothies, Butter & Scrubs $5 (reg $9.50 – $19.50)
Did you happen to notice the Hot Buys stuck in the corners of your sale catalog that came in the mail? I almost missed them myself! Thank you to our Facebook fans that private messaged me! They are all active now so if there’s something you’ve been wishing for be sure to add it to your order! As you can see some are more than half off!
- Tarte Maracuja Oil $25 (reg $48)
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water Broad Spectrum SPF 30 $25 (reg $42)
- Laura Geller Baked Liquid Radiance Foundation $20 (reg $38)
- LORAC Alter Ego Lip Gloss $8 (reg $16)
- Japonesque Luminous Foundation $18 (reg $36)
- ButterLONDON Lippy Moisture Matte Lipstick $10 (reg $22)
- Algenist Firming & Lifting Eye Gel $34 (reg $68)
- T3 Featherweight 2 Dryer $149 (reg $200)
- Blow Pro Titanium Professional Salon Dryer $89 (reg $99)
Don’t forget about the gifts-with-purchase offers to go along with some of these deals.
Here’s just some you’ll find:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills: free Mini Kabuki Brush with Bag with any $40 Anastasia Beverly Hills purchase
- ButterLONDON: free Plus Rush Mini Lipgloss with any $30 ButterLONDON purchase (I absolutely LOVE “Knees Up!”\
- Honest Beauty: free Silver Clutch 7-ct Makeup Wipes with any $30 Honest Beauty purchase
- Laura Geller: free full-size Inkcredible Eyeliner in Blackbird with any $35 Laura Geller purchase ($22 value)
- LORAC: free deluxe Porefection Mattifying Face Primer with any $25 LORAC purchase
- Pur Cosmetics: free deluxe Illuminate & Glow Primer with any $35 Pure Cosmetics purchase ($20 value
- Smashbox: free To Go Sized Photo Op Eyeshadow Trio, Photo Finish Lid Primer, and Hydrating Under Eye Primer with any $35 Smashbox purchase
There are also LOTS of cosmetics on the “drugstore” side of the store that are Buy One get One 50% off! Be sure to grab a $3.50 off $10 printable coupon or use the code 400633 when ordering online to stack on top of those savings!
What’s on YOUR wish list? Now’s the time to make those wishes come true! Happy hauling and please let us know what you got and what you think about it in your comment below or on the Facebook page!
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
In the meantime, ciao for now!